Friday, March 6, 2009

Working is good

Worked a twelve hour day today.  I am happy.  Tired, but happy.  It so hard to get cancelled from work.  It feels like the movie is going on without me.  Nursing is always interesting, maybe hard, busy, stressful, funny, I could go on and on.  Everyday a new adventure.  Today I recovered a patinet monitored them, medicated them, feed them, gave discharge instructions, took out the IV,  helped them get dressed.  Upon helping them into the car she turned to me and said, "Have you volunteered here long?"  It just struck me so funny.  
The treasure hunt started today without me.  But I will pick up the slack in the morning.  Cindy and I are off to Sarasota first thing in the morning.  K2 and Making Memories.  
I work tomorrow night for Hospice midnight shift.
Have a good day, Tampa Bay.

1 comment: