Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Love Cards and all the paper


Okay, the Yorkshire is walked and tired.  He is fast asleep on the end of my recliner.  The Super Bowl is on...Steelers 17 and Cardinals 7.  I have been listening to the game from the scrap room.  I have now joined the viewing from the recliner, only because I am too tired to make more cards.  I got out of bed at 5:30 this morning to scrap.  I worked until 10:00 when we left for the flea market.  I found what I was looking for...some plastic bags for my cards.  I was on the look out for scrapbooking supplies, none to be found.  Although I did buy some stickers...LOL, Mickey Mouse stickers!  We stopped at Cracker Barrel to eat lunch at noon, but there was a thirty minute wait so we walked next door to the Long John Silvers.
Back home and started on the cards.  I love the new paper pad I bought the other day at Michael's.
I find Michael's has the best paper pads vs. Joann's.  Joann's seems to have the best single paper selection.  Well, here is a couple of the cards made with Pretty Poppies.

1 comment:

  1. love that saying on that cute card. it's so true! TFS!

    ReplyDelete