Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday evening in Florida

Everyday when I watch the National weather I remember how fortunate I am to live in Paradise.  It is a little cool-(50's) yes cool, come on, for us.  Tomorrow another cold front goes by with the high of sixty.  Okay, I will quite.
Work busy, I went in a 6am-unusual for me I am usually the late girl at 730a.  
Tomorrow's work prediction: a short day, but nothing in stone.  One never knows in the Nursing field what might present.  I am remembering to be thankful for the work.
Yorkie is snugged up against me staying warm as I Blog.  We took a fast walk tonite with the hoodie up.
Sunday, I did make it to the sale at Joann's...oh they where busy.  I bought lots of pretty paper.  I chose all double sided cardstock. (6 for $.96)  I picked up some new acrylic stamps that are on sale for 40% off-lady bugs and butterflies.  Sizzix has some cute new stamps...picked those up too, bees and lady bugs-imagine that!  The trims are on sale...threw some of those in the cart.   I used my four 40-50% off coupons for some instruction/idea books.  One clip art (CD missing) so they marked it 75% off, one book of Fairies, a book of punch ideas and a Fast, Fun Card book.  Lots of good ideas, if one only had time to accomplish it all.  In addition, I managed to make the husband mad because it took 4 hours for Wal-Mart and Joann's.  He just doesn't grasp it. 
The house is still decorated for Christmas...but it is okay, I don't mind.  You know who does.
Yesterday the boxes made it to the screen room from the shed.  Today while I was at work the boxes came into the living room next to the big tree.  (I have four little decorated Christmas trees around).  He asked if he took the stuff off the trees could I sort it out.  The boxes are divided to hold each individual ornament!?!  Maybe tomorrow they will go to their boxes and back to the shed.  
Work does get in the way of some household activities.  I hope it never interfers with scrappin'.

4 comments:

  1. LOL at the weather, it was in the 70's yesterday here in California, It was hot for Jan! For a minute I thought it was summer again ... hehehe here we are in the middle of Jan and it's 73 degrees? go figure .....This is the first time I visited your blog, it's very cute, I'll be sure to come back to see all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish it was in the low 50's here.....and that would be ABOVE ZERO!!!!! You are so lucky to have a HUGE Joann's store - ours is just a hole in the wall. BOO HOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey my artificial tree is still up! I just cannot bear to take it down!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The housework is not going anywhere!!
    Enjoy the wheather! and Joanne's and Walmart.
    Men don't understand they just now how to go in and out. They enjoying looking for the good buys! I made John go with me to Jc Penny's the other night they had a awesome sale never really made it out of the baby department..lol.
    We have to web cam soon so you can see your neice and hear the things she says..lol.
    Love and miss you

    ReplyDelete