Monday, January 5, 2009

Nineteen Days Until Denny's 40th birthday...I have a scrapbook to finish!

Working on putting the scrapbook pages onto my new blog.   It is a challenge...I do enjoy a good challenge.   I have six pages done for Denny's scrapbook present. It's interesting going through old pictures and remembering the past.  The weekends spent fishing in Michigan, family functions, holidays with our extended family.  Yes, I miss those days.  Denny will be FORTY years old.  How can it be?  
Nursing care in the Recovery Room today was busy.  I used lots of supplies...gloves, gloves and more gloves  due to bloody secretions, several suction canisters,  lots of linen due to dripping body fluids.  Feast or famine is the name of the game... one minute not a soul in the room.  The following minute all the bays are full with lots of hustle and bustle.  Conversations overheard:
Where are the keys (to the narcotic cabinet)? Is this bed clean?,  Is the Dr. going to talk to me?, Give me report.  Where is the bathroom?  That nurse did a good job putting in the IV.  No alcohol, no driving, no signing legal documents for 24 hours due to anesthesia-sign here that you heard these discharge instructions.?.  Now you heard a little about what went on in my little corner of the world for seven hours today.  Did I mention that I love nursing but not as much as scrapbooking and cardmaking.  Blogging is going to fit right in with the things I enjoy.
Okay I am now going to post this message and try to figure out how to post the layouts of Denny's scrapbook.
iPhoto, Photobucket, Flickr lots of options..I love a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment